Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Message From the Fallen Angel








I made this blog so that we could have a place together, to memorialise mum. So if any family members want to contribute photos or text, I'll happily post anything you send me. If you want to leave a comment, you need to click the title of the section you are viewing to go to that section's page. If you scroll down, you will see a space to comment at the bottom of the post. Write your comment in the little message window, then click 'post'. Don't feel obliged to comment of course.

I am eventually going to post all the little snippets of stuff everyone gave me for the eulogy. Just so we know where it all is.

7 comments:

  1. Fallen Angel....giggles...you look saintly how could that be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the outfit I like to do the housework in. Those wings are very handy for dusting. Thanks for your comments you 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all very Da Vinci Code with the music and the "angel". Someone call Tom Hanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...a post has been removed - how mysterious. Does anyone have Tom Hanks' number? You know, I'm sure I saw that angel blink! Oh no wait - that was on Dr Who wasn't it?. Perhaps we should call David Tenant (is that how you spell it?) or the BBC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes how damn exciting a removal of a quote. They must not have the balls to share then?

    ReplyDelete